Everyone give author Casey Knight a warm welcome!
1. What’s the title of your latest release? Link?
2. Why do you like writing in this genre?
I love escape fiction. I grew up with Tolkein and the Tales of Narnia. Curling up with a great book is the ultimate get away.
3. What do you like to read?
I read fantasy, crime fiction, and murder mysteries.
4. Favorite movie?
A Rumor of Angels with Redgrave
5. What are your writing habits?
I usually write in the early evening and I listen to instrumentals and though I like to be routine I write when I feel a spark. Music or silence? Daily regimen or spurts of creativity?
6. What was the most surreal moment you’ve had as an author?
The first rejection letter I received addressed to Dear Author. I knew persistence would net an interested publisher.
7. How can readers find you?
8. What do you know now about being published that you wish you’d known before submitting?
I wish I’d understood how hard it is to find an audience. The work to market, Tweet, Facebook etc.
9. Favorite snack/drink while writing?
Usually nothing, I get absorbed and don’t want a distraction.
10. Look at your writing area…what’s the item you keep to inspire you (piece of artwork, figurine)?
I have my favorite beach sunset directly over my computer screen.
Thanks for stopping by, Casey!